Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today Kai went to school so Mommy and I went to the grocery store. I got to ride in Kai's car seat while he was at school but don't tell him that!! It was fun being able to see everything around me. I also held my bottle by myself for the very first time. But I wasn't letting Mama off the hook that easily. She still had to step in to help me out. If she thinks I'm going to start holding that thing on my own she's mistaken. I love it when Mommy and Daddy feed me!!

IMG_2815

I had an awesome day at school today. I played outside with my friends Charlie and Will and Samantha. I made an art project and got to use the scissors by myself! We also learned some new songs that I taught Mommy and Daddy when I came home. It was a beautiful afternoon so after resting Mommy let Finn and I play outside. It was a great day!!

               IMG-20120925-00377

IMG-20120925-00379

No comments:

Post a Comment