Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today was a very special day. It was my very first day of preschool! I was so excited this morning!! Grandma came over bright and early in the morning. We waited until Finn woke up, he decided to be a sleepy bird today! Then we all ate breakfast. Then I got dressed and got my backpack on to head to big boy school! Finn was a little sad to see me go. He was waving to me from the front steps.

               IMG_2577

IMG_2579

When we got to school I went potty and then headed right into my classroom. My teachers, Miss Cihlar and Miss Zobel, were waiting for me. I said hello then ran into my classroom to play. I didn't even say bye to Mommy! I was so excited and all I could see were all the toys that I needed to play with! There were so many fun things to play with and Mommy was really happy because my teachers took pictures of me to send home!

IMG_2581

Screen shot 2012-09-04 at 2.43.04 PM

Screen shot 2012-09-04 at 2.42.48 PM

Screen shot 2012-09-04 at 2.42.27 PM

While Kai was at school, having fun, I was playing on the front porch. And then in Kai's room with Grandma, but don't tell Kai! But then I started to have an allergic reaction to something. I sneezed for over 45 minutes straight. My little eyes were bright red. Mommy and Grandma got nervous when my nose and face started to swell. So, we picked Kai up from school and then headed to the doctor's office. Turns out I have seasonal allergies. And I guess I have them really bad...The doctor said that I have to take Zyrtec when I play outside and the pollen is really bad. Mommy said that Daddy has to clean the front porch and my outside toys when he gets home. It's never a dull moment around here!

IMG_2582

IMG_2584

               IMG-20120904-00164

After nap time I got to go play at my friend Pearl's house while Mommy, Finn and Lucy went for a walk. They came and picked me up on their way back. Then it was time for dinner, bath and bed. I can't wait to go back to school on Thursday and then Daddy will come home the next day. Hooray!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment