Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today was a great day because Daddy came with us to drop me off at school! He got to see my classroom and everything. He said it brought back lots of memories...whatever that means...It was a beautiful, sunny day today so we got to go outside and play in the park. We also got to make art projects but I was too busy playing with trucks so I didn't make one. Mrs. Cihlar said that was okay. I had lots of fun today!!

                IMG-20120911-00240

While Kai was at school Mommy and I ran all around town. We had fun! We got to go to a furniture store to look at some things and then we went to Trader Joe's. I got to eat a banana in the cart and it sure was yummy and messy! Then it was time to pick my big brother up from school. I sure do miss him when he's gone!

IMG_2650

After nap time we headed back outside to play because the weather was just perfect. Our friends Aidan and Rowan came over again and that made us really happy. Then our neighbor Mary and her friend from school came over to play with us. Then the ice cream man came and we got to have a yummy ice cream treat before dinner!! It was a special day!

IMG_2644

IMG_2652

IMG_2654

No comments:

Post a Comment