Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today was another fabulous day! In the morning Mommy and I dropped Kai off at school then we headed out on an adventure! We went to Toys R Us and Joann fabric and we checked out the new Wegman's in Columbia.  We bought things for Mommy to use to make Kai's Halloween costume, we got some cool Halloween surprises for Kai and I and we got a couple of groceries. We had a lot of fun. Then it was my favorite time...time to go get my brother from school!

               IMG-20120913-00280

               IMG-20120913-00284

It was a great day at school. It was beautiful outside again so we got to play in the playground. We also read a book called "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See" and we made Brown Bear puppets to bring home. I also did lots of playing and had lots of fun. Mommy and Finn brought me some really cool Halloween surprises. I got a ghost, a haunted house and a little pumpkin that light up. I can't wait to set them up in my room!!! After nap time Mommy let us go out on the porch and do some playing. It was too nice outside to stay in the house. I put nice little designs on my car and Finn played with the sports gear in the bench. We had fun!

                IMG-20120913-00297

               IMG-20120913-00295

No comments:

Post a Comment