Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today we went to my friend Sofia's 3rd Birthday party at Pump It Up. I wasn't really into it at first, but I came around. I jumped on the bounce houses and climbed on the climbing wall. Even Finn went down the big slide with Daddy! He had fun. We got to eat pizza and have ice cream cake. It was a super fun day. Then we came home and Finn took a nap but I wasn't sleepy so I just hung out on the couch with Daddy and watched football!! It's a good thing I wore my Redskins shorts today because I think I brought them good luck and a BIG win, Woo Hoo!

IMG_2626

IMG_2629

IMG_2627

IMG_2622

IMG_2620

After nap time Kai and I did a lot of playing. We even got into a box of books that Mommy hasn't taken upstairs. We decided to read almost all of them. It was a mess but it sure was fun. Kai was trying to teach he and I our alphabet. We're getting there!!

IMG_2634

IMG_2635

No comments:

Post a Comment