Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today was a great day. It started with Daddy taking me to school in the morning. That was a special surprise. I had so much fun at school today. We played and read books and I made a picture of a caterpillar. And, Miss Zoble gave me an oatmeal raisin cookie to take home with me. Mmm Mmm!

                IMG_2723

IMG_2727

My Auntie Rita came over and she went to pick Kai up from school with us. Kai was really happy to see her. It was a rainy, scary day outside so we had to hunker down and stay inside! We ate lunch and took naps and when we woke up Auntie Rita was still there to play with us. It was such a great surprise. And then, we got another great surprise when Auntie Nay Nay came over to play with us too!! It sure was a fun day.

IMG_2730

IMG_2731

No comments:

Post a Comment