Saturday, September 1, 2012

This morning Mommy turned around and when she turned back toward me this is what she found. I won't tell her how I did it but we got a good chuckle out of it. Sometimes a guy just wants to relax on the couch...even baby guys...

                IMG-20120901-00133

Today we were supposed to go to the pool with some friends but it was a cloudy, grey day. So instead Mommy took Finn and I to Wheaton Regional Park. We had ice cream and rode the train. We went to the big park but I decided I didn't want to go down the slide or climb on any of the park equipment so Mommy said it was time to go. I wasn't very happy about that but then we decided to take a ride on the carousel. We sat on the bench and it was more fun than I thought it would be. Mommy said it made her dizzy...

                IMG-20120901-00134

IMG_2533

IMG_2535

IMG_2539

Later we had a super, yummy dinner. Then we took Lucy for a nice long walk. It was really cloudy but very, very muggy and hot. We wore Lucy out! Then it was time to come home and take a nice, warm bath. We had so much fun playing with all of our toys. I love taking a bath with my big brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment