Saturday, September 8, 2012

This morning we got up and went to Harris Teeter. I helped Mommy and Daddy shop. I also saw some things that I really thought we should get. Mommy and Daddy didn't really agree...

                 IMG-20120908-00215

After lunch we all got ready and headed to the National's game. It was Finn and my very first baseball game and we were really excited! We got to eat cotton candy and walk around the ball park. We even ran into some of Mommy and Daddy's friends. It was a really hot day so we couldn't sit in our seats for too long but it was more fun walking around the stadium if you ask me!

IMG_2603

IMG_2610

IMG_2611

                IMG-20120908-00220

                 IMG-20120908-00225

I had so much fun and I think Finn did too! We like going to Washington, DC. There were lots of cars and trucks, taxi cabs and mini coopers driving around. We also got to see Daddy's office.  I told Mommy and Daddy that it was a beautiful city!

                  IMG_2613

No comments:

Post a Comment