Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today was Mommy's Birthday and we made her day because on the way to drop Kai off at school, Kai and I held hands. I sure do love my big brother and he loves me!

IMG_2824

At school today we got to play outside and when we were inside we went to chapel and we also painted with shaving cream paint. It sure was messy but it was fun, fun, fun! Mrs. Cihlar sent home pictures for Mommy and Daddy so they got to see me in action at the park today!

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.06.16 PM

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.05.59 PM

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.06.38 PM

For dinner we went to Jackie's to celebrate Mommy's Birthday with Nana, Papi, Auntie Rita, Tori and then Auntie Nay Nay joined us after her meeting. I had lots of fun going on adventures with Daddy and Papi. Finny had fun too because he got to be picked up and carried all around on adventures too. Mommy and Daddy said we can't go out to dinner anymore because of Finn but I'm not quite sure what they mean by that. I guess I'll be finding out soon...

IMG_2826

IMG_2828

IMG_2829

No comments:

Post a Comment