Monday, September 3, 2012

This morning after breakfast Mommy got us all ready and we took Lucy for a nice long walk. It was very steamy and humid out. It didn't bother Finn and I so much but Mommy and Lucy sure were beat. I think both their tongues were dragging on the floor...When we got home Mommy let me watch Toy Story 2 while Finn rested. It was so cool and a nice relaxing morning.

                IMG-20120903-00148

After nap time we all got up and headed to Nana and Papi's house. I played cars with my brother. Kai attacked Auntie Nay Nay. I had a little wine (fumes) and then we ate a super delicious dinner! I ate salmon and rice and fruit. Mmmm Mmmm! Then for desert Kai and I got to eat popsicles. I even shared mine with Papi! Then it was time to head home and get in the bath. We got to talk to Daddy on the computer while we were in the bath. That was fun!! Mommy said that it's a big day for Kai tomorrow so we have to get a good night's rest...

IMG-20120903-00154

               IMG-20120903-00155   

IMG_2569

IMG_2576

Screen shot 2012-09-03 at 7.44.47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment