Saturday, September 15, 2012

This morning our power went out so we went to MeMaw and PopPop's house to visit and do some laundry. We had a super fun time. I got to eat some cheerios and play with toys. Kai got to eat donuts and ice cream...We had a great time visiting with our grandparents!

                IMG-20120915-00324

                IMG-20120915-00334

IMG_2666

At nap time we left to go to Solomon's Island so Mommy could be Godmother to Leah and Paige Zarra! I got to see my buddy Connor and some other new friends. We got to play at Aunt Krisha and Uncle Jay's house, we ate dinner and I got to play with all of Connors toys! He has a lot of toys! We had so much fun and I even got to eat a really big piece of cake! Unfortunately Mommy didn't take one picture while we were there so you'll just have to imagine what a beautiful day it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment