Sunday, October 4, 2015

This morning after church we picked up our friend Guyer and he came and spent the day playing with us! We played in the bounce house, we played Wii, we ran around and played Star Wars and had light saber battles.

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I got to help Mama make our lunch. We made little cheese and pepperoni pizza's. Then we all sat at the big table and had a fun friends lunch! Then we got to watch a Scooby Doo movie before it was time for Guyer to head home. It sure was fun hanging out with our friend!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

For dinner Mama made her roasted cream of mushroom soup. Finn and I tore it up! We LOVED it! Then we had pork chops on the grill, rice, mixed veggies. I ate like I haven't eaten before. I ate my food and Daddy's food. Maybe because I have barely eaten anything all weekend. Oh except for fruit snacks...Daddy said he will never figure out 2 year old's! It's a good thing I'll be 3 before he knows it!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then me and my brothers played so nicely until it was time for a shower and bed. It was a great weekend full of relaxing and hanging with the family. We are recharged for a full week ahead!

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment