Friday, October 23, 2015


This morning I was the luckiest kid around because Grandma came with Mama, Jax AND Daddy to take me to school! I was really excited to hang out with my friend Charlie. We held hands as we checked out what we wanted to play with in class. We had science today and had so much fun!

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was such a beautiful fall day today!

Untitled

Mama and Grandma came to my class today for "Pumpkin Day". It was so much fun. We predicted the width of our pumpkins, how many lines were on them and their weight. We predicted whether they would float or sink in water and then we scooped out all the goop and counted the seeds. My group's pumpkin was 8 pounds. And we had the most seeds! 350!! It was such a fun math lesson!

                   Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we got to show everyone our stretching and moving dance called "popsico" we move and groove and jump around to get the blood flowing when we sit and work too long. We love it!

Untitled

                  Untitled

Daddy had to work a little later tonight so we all got to go help Mama set up the snack shack. We got to play up on the play ground and on the field until Kai's practice/scrimmage. Daddy also joined us up there and we got to have dinner and snacks. 

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

We even got to see our friend Kate who moved to Colorado. She used to live 3 doors up from us. We kind of miss her and her brother James!

                   Untitled

Mama even let me order starburst all by myself from the snack shack!! And it's a good thing Mama took a picture of Kai playing because I fell asleep in my chair before I could even check him out!

                 Untitled


                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment