Monday, October 12, 2015

Today I had no school and it was a beautiful day so Daddy, Mama, Jax and I went for a nice, long, family walk with Lucy! We brought bags with us to gather treasures! We found so many great things. Jax kept filling up his bag and then dumping it all out...that was crazy. But I gathered some of his discarded treasure so I was fine with it. It was a great walk.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled


After our walk we were ready for a snack! Finn had Oreo's and milk and I had an ice cream bar. That really hit the spot!

Untitled


Later, Mama picked me up from school. I came home and did my homework and then we all drove over to Darren, Sang, Analise and Bella's house to check out their awesome new kitchen. Mama said it was gorgeous. Finn and I just hung outside with Bella and watched her ride her skateboard! Then we headed to The New Orleans Cajun Seafood restaurant. It was awesome!! We had shrimp and king crab legs, we had crawfish and tilapia and oysters and french fries. It was so super yummy!! We can't wait to go back again. It was a real treat!

Untitled





                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment