Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Today we all got to go with Mama to take Kai to school again. She just LOVES it when we all want to tag along. Then Kai walked in to school with his buddies because he's a big kid now...

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

While Kai was at school Mama took us to North Four Corners Park. It was a beautiful day and a great day to play outside. We say a sneaky little squirrel and a cute little chipmunk. They were both eating acorns. We sang the grey squirrel song. We ran all around and played everywhere in the park. Then we headed down to the smaller park. We had fun there too. Then it was time to head home for some lunch!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

I saw this sign and told Mama that it means that "you can't smoke close to swings". She said I was right. I'm such a smart cookie...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

While Jax took a nap Mama and I played Bakugan. Then we played Connect Four. We were tied. I won 4 games and Mama won 4 games. We had lots of fun!

Untitled

We finally picked our very last watermelon that was in our garden. And it was another winner. I guess we need to wait until fall to pick our watermelon from now on. But at least we get to have one last taste of Summer to take us into the cold weather!

Untitled

Untitled

We got to play at the DiNicola's house for a little while this afternoon. We had a sword battle and ran all around outside.

                Untitled

Then I got prepared for my soccer, hockey, lacrosse game by getting all geared up. I can't decide what sport I want to play most...

                Untitled

Then there was an important call on the fire truck! There was a fire I had to get to. It's a good thing I'm a fire fighting Power Ranger!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we came home and I played a little iPad while Mama got dinner ready. Sometimes you have to wear your shirt over your head...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Daddy set up our Power Ranger game that miss Julie and mister Matt gave us. We really liked it and there is no way this game is going to cause hours of fighting since it's a one player game. Yay! (this one may have to just quietly disappear...)

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment