Monday, October 5, 2015

This morning Finn and I got to go with Mama to take Kai to school. I love taking Kai to school! Finn and I held hands on the way up to the door.

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I got to go take Finn to his school. And even Daddy came with us. It was a special morning!
              
                Untitled

                 Untitled

We were so happy to see the sunshine today! It seems like so long since it's been dry and warm and sunny! I got to play outside at school today and we got to learn a lot about apples! I was so excited to tell Mama and Jax all about my day!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home we had some lunch and then I helped Mama put the gravestones in our front yard, Halloween graveyard. We made the house look super spooky!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

When I got home from school I got to check out all the decorations that Mama and Finn put up. It was a really good surprise and I really loved it! I do love Halloween! Then Daddy let us help him put our dinner together. We had nachos for dinner and they were so delicious. Even Jax ate almost all of his dinner!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After our shower we all got snuggled up in Daddy and Mama's bed and got to watch a show before bed. It was a great day!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment