Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Today while Kai and Finn were at school Mama and I ran some errands. I asked Mama if we could get Finn some "Scooby Snack" cookies. I told Mama that Finny was going to be "so happy". And when we picked him up from school he was so happy! And I was happy too. Plus I really missed him so I was just glad to see him!

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later we all got to go to Kai's friend Cooper's house to play! It was a beautiful day and we got to enjoy some outdoor time. Cooper has lots of toys, just like us, so it was really fun. Plus Cooper's mom had some snacks and juice boxes for us and that was so great!

                   Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled


Tonight while Finn and Jax took a bath I got to take a shower all by myself! I washed myself and Mama said she was really proud of me but sad because I'm becoming such a big boy! Then it was time for bed and tonight we decided to let Jax try sleeping with us in the big boy room! Daddy brought his mattress into our room and Finn decided that he wanted to sleep on it. Which was good because Jax decided that he wanted to sleep on Finn's bed so it all worked out! We sure looked cute. Let's see how this works out...

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment