Thursday, October 1, 2015

Today was a rainy, grey, cold day but we got to go out and have an adventure! We drove to Tyson's with Grandma to meet an old friend of Mama and Grandma's, Miss Megan and her twin boys for lunch at a place called Coastal Flats. On the way there I told Mama and Grandma that "the fog is so thick you can cut it with a knife, and eat it with a fork". This made Mama and Grandma laugh and laugh. I told them that I learned it from Scooby Doo but they still found it really funny! When we got there they gave us Etcha Sketch toys. Mama said that was the original iPad. I don't even know what she's talking about...We had a super yummy lunch. I got to have salmon! Then I made Mama take lots of pictures of the cool fish and light fixtures so I could show Kai when we got home. It was a really neat place!

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Later Mama let me help her make dinner. We made two really yummy quiche's. I got to crack all the eggs. Mama said that dinner might be a little crunchy but I thought it was nice and fluffy and smooth (thank goodness!)

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Mama got a new computer so she's been trying to get all of her data transferred over. It seems to be taking forever but she's really super excited. We're not allowed to get near it!

Untitled

After dinner Mama went to Urban Butcher with her girlfriends to celebrate her Birthday...again! We got to hang out with Auntie Nay Nay until Daddy got home from work. It was fun to hang with our Auntie and to have a guys night with Daddy. It was a good day!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment