Saturday, October 31, 2015

This morning Mama and I had a special breakfast date before soccer, just Mama and I! "Sometimes you just need some time alone". And boy was it fun! Then we went to my game and I scored 3 goals in my scrimmage! Mama did a lot of laughing and shaking her head but I'm not sure what that was all about! I was just happy to have some Mama one on one time.

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

While Mama and Finn were at Finn's game, Daddy and I got to head to Kai's game. Kai and his team played really well. They won 7-0 against St. Joseph's. I had lots of fun hanging out and cheering Kai and his team on!

                 IMG_2333

                 IMG_2334 2

                 IMG_2335 2

                 IMG_2336

Untitled

After soccer we got to come home and rest up a bit for our big night! Then it was time to get our costumes on and get ready for Trick-or-treating!!! I was a ninja, Kai was Darth Vader and Jax was Spider Man!

Untitled

IMG_2345

We went over to our friends Aidan and Rowan's house for the pre party. We ate a little dinner, we ran around with our friends, we had lots of fun just waiting for the sun to go down!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 IMG_2350

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time to trick or treat. I was so excited and I did a great job. I even said "trick or treat" when I went to people's doors. And I always said "thank you" for the candy. I was so excited to fill up my bag. I think I'm really going to like this trick or treat thing!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

After trick or treating we came back to our friends house. We ate a little candy, we got to make s'mores, we watched some Scooby Doo. Then it was time to head home and go to bed. It was a long day for everyone, but boy was it fun!!

Untitled

                  IMG_2353

                 IMG_2357 2


No comments:

Post a Comment