Wednesday, October 28, 2015

This morning when I got to school my teacher, Mrs. Gaalswyk, read me a story. I'm so lucky! Then my best buddy Charlie got to school so I was happy and played with him!

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finn off I had to help Mama get some food for Lucy. Then we went over to Trader Joe's to get Daddy his iced coffee. And a few other little things. I'm such a good helper. 

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

This rainy, grey day must really be getting to me because I fell asleep on Mama's lap at 11am! Then Mama decided to take advantage and read her book while I snoozed!

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we went to pick Finn up from school he and his class were in circle time hearing a story. I can't wait to be in school so I can do that too!

                  Untitled

Today I got to make a bat and tell a story about it. I also got to play with my friends and go to chapel. It was a good day. Jay had to wash his hands at pick up time. He's obsessed with playing in the sink at my school...

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Mama made me the lunch that I wanted, hot dog octopus! It was super yummy and fun!

Untitled

Our neighbor's tree is bright even on this rainy, gloomy day!

                 Untitled

While dinner was cooking I got to help Mama make our dessert with the apples we picked at the farm. An apple galette! It looked and smelled really good as it was baking.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And boy did it taste great. 30 minutes later, a little vanilla ice cream and a super yummy dessert that I got to help Mama make. It was delicious!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment