Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This morning Finn came with Mama to take me to school. I like it when they come with me in the mornings!

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I went to Trader Joe's. I got to pick a lollipop! But not before I got what I really came for...the beeeg pickles!! I love my pickles.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we headed over to Michael's to look at a few things and pick up a gift for one of Mama's friends. There sure was a lot to look at there. And lots of Christmas things already out!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we came home and I decided to play outside shirtless for a while. I did not want my shirt on today. Mama was afraid I wouldn't put it back on in time to go pick up Finn from school! 

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

While I was at school Mama and Jax decorated our door like monsters!! It was a fun surprise for me when I got home from school. I loved it and I thought they did such a good job. Jax was really proud of himself for helping Mama stick the pieces on the door!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

I was really happy today because after school I did my reading homework, then Mama let me do my spelling homework by typing my words on her new computer. It was so nice and I was really careful. I like using the computer!

                  Untitled

After dinner our Nana and Papi came over for a visit. Nana and Finn had a dance contest and I was the judge. Then we played board games and ran around and played video games. It was so fun to see them. Then it was time for a bubble bath and time for bed. Today was a good day!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment