Wednesday, October 14, 2015

This morning Mama took me to school alone, just me and Mama. Also because Mama wanted to look for the 2 sweatshirts that I've seemed to misplace in the last two weeks. Good news, we found one!

Untitled

I was really sad that I couldn't go with Mama to take Kai to school today but I think I'm on thin ice since I barely slept last night and Mama caught me at 1:30am playing really loudly in Kai and Finn's room...But I was happy when I got to take Finn to school. I got to wash my hands with him. Then Mama and I headed to Macy's to pick up some towels that we ordered. 

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When Mama got to school to pick me up I was in circle time listening to a story. We had a great day today. We went to chapel and we even got to see a science experiment in class. I got picked to be the next helper of the day and I get to bring in some things all about me to school!! I was really happy to see Jax and Mama

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Today I was really excited to see Daddy at school to pick me and my friends up! Liam and Emmet got to come home with us and play. Jax was really excited to see them too! We played all of our favorite electronics and we even ran around a little bit.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We were really excited that MeMa and PopPop came over to visit tonight! We played and had dinner, Kai read a story to MeMa, we even all made our own Lego vehicles. It was a great visit and we were so happy to see them!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment