Saturday, October 24, 2015

This morning was an early start to a Saturday! I had an 8:30am game at Washington Bible College in Lanham. Just Mama and I went. And I was so surprised when Grandma and Granddaddy came to cheer me and my team on! I didn't score any goals today but I had a few good defensive moves and my team won the game so it wasn't all bad!


                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

After the game it was a Mama and Kai date. We got to go to McDonald's for breakfast. It was delicious and so much fun! Sometimes a little one on one time is just what the doctor ordered!

Untitled

                 Untitled


While Kai and Mama went to Kai's soccer game, Daddy, Finn and I got to hang at home for a while. Then we headed to Finn's soccer game. I had fun running around on the playground. Then I cheered on my Winnie!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled


I have been craving a liverworst sandwich ever since Scooby Doo and Shagy talked about it on my favorite show the other day. So, Daddy told me he'd take me to get one. And that's what we did. After my soccer game we went home to get Kai and Mama and then for lunch we headed to Woodside Deli to get my liverworst sandwich. And I LOVED it! We also got to have some matzo ball soup and boy did we all love that too! It was salty and yummy and full of all kinds of good things like chicken and noodles and carrots and celery. Mmmm Mmmm! It was a fun adventure!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled


After lunch we headed to the library for a little fun. We got to play with Lego's and run around and pick out new books. Kai and Finn found some good ones that they decided to curl up with right there by the windows. I took mine over to Daddy so he could read them to me in a nice, big, cushy chair!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


Later Nana and Papi came over to hang out with us while Daddy and Mama went to a Halloween Party. It was fun to hang with them since we haven't seen them in a while. And they let us do whatever we want. And stay up late. They're the best!

Untitled

Untitled

When Mama and Daddy got home it was right to bed for us! And it took mere moments for all of us to be snoozing away! It was a big day and we all needed our rest!








No comments:

Post a Comment