Saturday, October 17, 2015

This morning was a rare day when we could all go to both my soccer game and Kai's. And it sure was a cold start to the day! We were all super chilly, especially Mama, but not Jax who refuses to wear a coat or something warm...And I was really happy because Papi saw us on the road so he came to see me play! I did really well today and I was really excited when Mama did some drills with us!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After Finn's game we headed over to White Oak Middle School for my game. I got the first goal!! It was really exciting. But believe it or not, it was even colder by the time we got to my game. Everyone was freezing so Mama watched the last 15 minutes of my game from the sidelines while Daddy, Finn and Jax headed back to the car to warm up a little! It was another great game and so much fun!              

                   Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Later Mama had to go to her friend Celine's going away party in DC so Daddy, Kai, Finn and I met Nana, Papi and Auntie Rita at Ledo's for dinner. I ate lots of chicken wings and Kai and Finn ate pizza and noodles. We had so much fun and Daddy said we were really well behaved. Mama said that's because we're such good boys!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                   Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


We were really happy that Mama got home pretty early. She hung out with us while we watched a Scooby Doo movie before bed. Then she sang us songs. We were sleepy little monkeys!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment