Monday, February 1, 2016

This morning was back to school after such a long time! I was so excited to see my friend Charlie and all the other friends in my class. I also got to show Jax and Mama my snowflake that I made. It was hanging in the window! Mama LOVED it!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Once all the big boys were in school Mama and I headed out on our day of errands! It's been a long time since we've been able to get things done! First I helped Mama take a box to the UPS store. I was a BIG helper! I carried the box, rode the box like a horse and then delivered it to the counter to be sent back to Amazon!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we went to the doggie store to get Lucy some food. I made a really big tower with the cans but they fell down. And then we headed to Trader Joe's to get some fruit and yogurt. Mmmm Mmmm!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was off to Target where I had to try on some snazzy glasses and rearrange the candles...

Untitled

                  Untitled

I had a great day at school today! I learned about Groundhog day. I sure hope that groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow! We're ready for spring around here! It was nice to get back to school and my friends and my teachers. I had a really fun day!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I had a fun day at school today too. And I even got to go to Lego HoopEd after school! And I was even more excited to see Daddy pick me up today! When I got home I did some wrestling with my brothers. It was also nice to get back to playing with my brothers. I missed them today!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment