Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It snowed almost all day today but it never really stuck. Kai got to go in to school 2 hours late. Then we just came home and stayed home! Mama said it was a No iPad Day. So, we did lots of running around and playing. Reading books and I did this puzzle almost entirely by myself! I was really proud of the outcome. i made Mama take lots of pictures!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home from school my brothers and I helped Mama put all the trashcans away. Mama was so impressed. She said she can't wait to put us to work more!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we picked up our King Cake from the Woodmoor Bakery on the way to MeMa and PopPop's house for dinner. It is Mardi Gras so we had to celebrate just a little bit tonight! Kai said that because it's Fat Tuesday we really have to eat today. He's so funny!

                  Untitled

We were really glad that the edible baby figure wasn't in our cake...

Untitled

We did some building and playing and eating and running around and our Grandparent's house. We had lots of fun. It feels like it's been too long since we got to hang out with them!

Untitled

Untitled

I got to help MeMa make dinner. I think that's why it turned out so delicious!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner we got to have our yummy cake. And boy was it tasty!!! Jax got the biggest piece. He said it tasted like a donut.  But I was the luckiest because I got the baby! He was right in the middle of my piece of cake and now that means that I'll have a super lucky year! I was so excited. 

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then MeMa read us all books before it was time to head home. It sure was a great evening!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment