Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Today is the first day that they're allowing us to bring our own lunch to school again at St. Luke. Kai used to be able to when he went here then they changed the rules and now we can again! I brought a ham and cheese sandwich, chips, edamame and raspberries and blueberries. I'm really excited to eat my lunch with all my friends and classmates!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school we headed to Miss Ann Marie's house for Mama to get her hair cut! I got to relax with the iPad that I didn't have to share with anyone. I played with Bianca the dog, I ate some snacks and some fruit...

                 Untitled

                    Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Grandma came to join us! I was really happy to see her. We played and exercised and Grandma made me into a Jax burrito! We watched a little iPad and ate snacks. Then it was time to head back to pick Finn up from school!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

After school Jax and I ran around with some friends outside. I ate all my lunch at school today. It was really exciting to eat in my class. I'll be all ready when I go to Kindergarten!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Jax and I helped Mama put the trash cans away. I think this may be our new job around here!

                 Untitled

Untitled

I had a great day back to school. It sure was a long weekend and it's such a short week. I wish every school week was from Wednesday to Friday!! Mama made us a good snack-a-pallooza and then my brothers and I played and played. We didn't even ask to play with iPads. But right before dinner we finally remembered that we had those silly things!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

After dinner Kai and I had to do our homework. We're getting so good at writing and Kai is so smart at math and counting coins. Mama is very proud of us!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment