Friday, February 5, 2016

This morning Mama and I went to Kai's school to watch him read a book to his class because he is "Top Banana"! I was excited to look at his artwork on the wall and hang out in his class with all the big kids!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I read "Scooby Doo and the Creepy Chef" to my class and Mama and Jax. Everyone said I did a really good job and read really well. Mama and Mrs. Birk were impressed! When I was done all my friends asked me questions about the book. It was fun! I love reading!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The rest of the day was pretty much spent like this. It was a rough night for everyone except for Kai last night. We all spent the night sick and then we all spent Friday recuperating! It's  been a long 24 hours for us!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment