Friday, February 19, 2016

This morning after all the big boys were in school Mama and I headed to the MVA to return Daddy's tags from his Jeep that we just sold (but don't tell Kai, he's very sad about it...) There was a line a mile long and Mama was not too happy about that. We waited then we got a number, then we went to an area where there were chairs then we sat and waited some more. They don't move very fast at the MVA. I'll have to remember that when I get older.

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Then we went home and I got to take a nap in Mama's arms. Mama knows this time is going to end really soon so she kind of loves it when I do this. Plus all my brothers were going home with friends after school today so it was just me and Mama with all the time in the world!

                 Untitled

When I woke up the vet called to tell us that Lucy's medicine was ready so we ran up there to get it! Then it was time to head over to pick up my Finn. I missed him today!

                 Untitled

Today I got to have my very first play date all by myself without Mama or my brothers! I got to go home from school with my best buddy Charlie! We played Ninja Turtles and kitchen and we got to have a snack. It was so much fun! I like having play dates.

Untitled

I got to go home with Liam after school today. We ran around, we played some games, we played some Wii. We had so much fun. I didn't even want to go home when Mama came to get me but I was happy to go home!

                  Untitled

After dinner my brothers and I needed to get a little energy out so Daddy set up the bounce house for us! We jumped and played and did some ninja moves until it was time to get to bed. It was an awesome day playing with friends and brothers!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment