Friday, February 12, 2016

Today was such a busy and fun day for all of us! Today we had a half day, a tag day and a Valentine's party at school. Then my friend Ricky got to come home with us. We had to go pick Finn up from school and I gave him a tour of my old school, Finn's current school, St. Luke!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

We had a super fun day today too! We had our Valentine's party in our class and we made these cute little Love Bugs to hang on the wall! Mama loved them. I was really happy to see Kai, Jax and Ricky there to pick me up with Mama!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Mama made us all a yummy lunch and we ALL ate!! we ran around and played with toys and there was just so much action all around me that I never took a nap! I had fun chasing Kai and Finn and Ricky around. Ricky is a nice friend!

Untitled

Untitled

When Ricky left me and my brothers had an epic dance party. Sometimes you just need to dance it out!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mama let us open up the awesome shells that Grandma and Granddaddy brought us from Florida beach! They were so pretty and awesome! And we even had a guide to look up what kind of shells they were. Mama said we could take them to school to show our friends but we have to be careful not to break them. Some are very fragile!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we had a little "happy hour" dinner with some of our neighbors. And of course Jax fell asleep right before everyone arrived! He was beat. We had yummy snacks and ran around and played while the adults talked! Then Joseph and Kai did a dinosaur puppet show for us. It was really funny. It was a fun Friday night!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I woke up right before our guests left. I was READY TO PARTY!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment