Sunday, February 7, 2016

Today I had a low grade fever all day. I did not feel myself at all. Daddy set me up to be king of the castle in his chair! I stayed there most of the day.

                 Untitled

Mama's friend Miss Michelle is visiting from Colorado so Mama had her and her kids Hunter and Anika and a few other friends over for brunch today. It was fun to hang out with some new friends. They sure liked all of our toys. And Anika really loved Lucy. She spent lots of time with her and they were so nice and gentle with each other!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later, after a super long nap, Mama took me and Lucy for a nice, long walk! We saw an amazing sun set but Mama couldn't capture how beautiful it was with just her phone!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then our Aunties and Nana and Papi came over. Auntie Rita brought little Timon with her. He's a funny little dog!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we got to have a chicken dinner and watch the SUPER BOWL! It was lots of fun hanging out with everyone. Thankfully the Puppy Bowl was more entertaining. The only thing I liked was Bruno Mars during the half time show! And we even got to stay up late to see the game!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment