Sunday, February 21, 2016

This morning we all headed to 9 o'clock mass together. Even Daddy came and that made it even better!

                 Untitled

Afterward we met Nana and Papi at Scion for brunch! It was yummy and fun!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went to the Dollar store because Papi promised us a little toy. We were really excited about all those plastic nick nacks!

                Untitled

When we got home Mama helped me make my 100 Day tee shirt for school! Mama put the glue down and I put all the poof balls down on top of it to make sure they stick. Then Mama made an outline of the fire and wings and I painted them in. I think it turned out really well! I'm excited for the 100 Day celebration at school tomorrow!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment