Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Today was a super rainy day! After Mama and I took Finn to school we headed to the doggie store to get Lucy some food. Luckily the rain took a 5 minute break while we went to the store! Then we came home and Mama made me my very own snack a pallooza! Too bad I barely ate any of it...

                 Untitled

Untitled

I had a good day at school today! Mama and Jax brought me a Minion Pez dispenser! I loved it!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Grandma surprised us with a quick visit. She brought us a big piece of rum cake that Aunt Batsheva made for us! Man was it tasty!!!

                  Untitled

Today we had smoke in our lobby at school and we had a big fire drill! Fire trucks came and everything! It was super cool. Then it started raining on us. But we all were very cooperative and did exactly what we were told. Mrs. Birk was very proud of us! When we got home my brothers and I did some serious playing. Just take a look at that play room!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I decided to try on Mama's rain boots. I think they look pretty good on me!!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment