Thursday, February 4, 2016

This morning Mama took a picture of me because I looked so cute. And because Daddy somehow missed the fact when he got me dressed that my pants are preparing me for a flood...

                 Untitled

Then Jax and I accompanied Mama to Home Goods. They have lots of crazy stuff there. Like big cacti made out of metal. We even saw a suit of armor!!

Untitled

Then we went to Michael's. Mama let us each pick something out. Finn got a bow and arrow set. I got a new Superman!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we had a super special lunch at McDonal's! Mama even let us eat there. It was so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner we got to play our new game, Googley Eyes! It was so much fun! We had to draw pictures with these silly glasses on that make it hard to see. Then our teammates had to guess what we were drawing. It was lots of fun!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment