Monday, February 15, 2016

This morning may have been the day after Valentine's Day but I just found these heart glasses hiding in my goodie bag from school so I had to model them for Mama! She loved them!

Untitled

We had a good little snow over night and this morning. We got about 4 or 5 inches and it was fun to go out and play in. I was a little sad that I couldn't go on my play date to my friend Ricky's house. But, we ran around our yard for a while and helped Daddy clear off the cars and do a little shoveling. Then we headed across the street to play with Joseph, Sylvia, Brendan and Colin. It sure is fun having lots of neighbor friends so close by to play with!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All that playing in the snow wiped me out. I'm glad I got to hang with Mama and take a nice little snooze on the chair. I don't think Mama minded too much either!

                 Untitled

Then we did some Lego's and playing with our gazillions of toys...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we had 30% steak for dinner and my favorite carrots!!!! YUM YUM!

Untitled

Then Daddy, Mama and I played a little Pie face. I won because I got away with 5 clicks without getting whipped cream in my face. Mama and Daddy weren't so lucky! They got hit every, single time they took a turn. It was hilarious!!

                 Untitled

                Untitled



Then Mama played Sneaky Snacky Squirrel with Finn and I. I won the first game and Finn won the second. Mama was the loser in this game for sure...

Untitled

Then we all played some Let's Dance on the Wii. We really worked up a sweat and had lots of fun dancing. It was a great, snowy day!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment