Thursday, February 11, 2016

This morning we headed up to Granddaddy and Grandma's house to play. We missed going there because they've been in Florida for so long! We played with all the toys, we played hide and go seek, we ate snacks and lunch and lots and lots of candy and edamame! It was a great day!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I was so happy to see Mama and the boys after school today!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Finn and I did lots of homework. I think Mama gave me EXTRA homework! But she keeps denying it. Then Finn and I filled out our Valentine's cards to give to our friends tomorrow at school! We can't wait for our Valentine's parties in our classes!!

                  Untitled

Then I made a Valentine for Mama! She LOVED it!

                 Untitled

After we "went to bed" Kai read me books in his bed. Finn was fast asleep!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment