Monday, February 22, 2016

Today was the big day! Once we made a few little fixes it was time to head off to school in my 100 Day tee shirt! Mama said it looked great! I was really proud of it. When we got to school Mama took a picture of me with Mrs. Birk and with all of my classmates and their shirts.

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Mama even took a picture of some of my writing and art work that was hanging on the wall. Mama was quite impressed by it!

Untitled

I was really happy because Daddy and Jax came with Mama to take me to school this morning. It's always fun when my family joins me! 

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then I went with Daddy and Mama to run errands. First we went to Nordstrom to get Daddy's pants fixed and we found this cool firetruck by the door. Mama let me drive it all around!

                  Untitled

Untitled

Then we headed to Costco. It was a great day because it was pretty empty and I got to run races with Daddy up and down the aisles. I ate strawberries, did a little lounging and then I got to have pizza!! YUM!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled                  

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we got home I crashed! All those errands sure make me sleepy!

Untitled

I had a great day today! When Mama picked me up from Lego Club I was proud to show that I only lost 3 fuzz balls from my dragon. Then I told Mama all about all the fun we had today celebrating our 100th day of school! We had 100 different snacks. We tested how many times we could perform certain tasks in 100 seconds. It turns out 100 seconds isn't that long...We got to go to all the classrooms to check out everyone's shirts and show ours off. It was a great, fun day!

                  Untitled

When Kai got home Joseph, Jax and I were outside playing with Daddy. He got to join us! We ran around, we played sand box, we made awesome bubbles. It was such a fun afternoon!

                Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama prepared our dinner for MeMa and PopPop to come over. Take a look at those awesome looking colorful carrots! Have you ever seen purple carrots?

Untitled

Then MeMa and PopPop arrived and we had a great visit and a wonderful dinner!

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner we played games and built with magnet blocks. We had so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Much later this is how Mama found our sleepy little Finn...

                 Untitled

...And this is how she found Kai and I. Reading into the wee hours of the night!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment