Friday, February 26, 2016

This morning we ran into Charlie on our way into school. I was so happy to see my best bud!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

We got to see some of Finn's art work hanging on the wall. It sure looked delicious!

                 Untitled

Then Mama and I headed to Giant to get a few things. This was one of those days when I needed to eat everything that came into the cart. Lunch meat, goldfish, juice boxes, cookies...Who else would make sure that the food we're buying wasn't poison?

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

When we got home from the store that sun was shining bright and sure made our front yard pretty warm. So, we hung outside and did some playing. We played with cars - their engines needed a lot of fixing and then needed lots of gas! It's a good thing I had my stick tools to fix them. We played with the sand table. We checked out the tree that fell down in our yard - it was pretty dead. Then we went inside to eat a little lunch before we picked Finn up from school.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                    Untitled

I was excited to see Jax and Mama in the hallway as I headed back to my classroom from music. Jax was so happy to see me he gave me a big hug! I love my little brother...

                 Untitled

Then I ate my nerds while we waited for Finn to come out of his class...

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I was so happy it was Friday and time to start our weekend! We even got to run around outside for a little while until the wind started whipping around making us all run to our warm cars!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Tonight Daddy went to meet up with his friend Mo so Mama took us boys on a "date" to Red Maple for dinner! We had edamame, spring rolls, Miso soup (Finn said it was better than chocolate cake - I don't know what that boy's talking about!), salad, sushi rolls and a bento box with salmon and shrimp tempura. It was so delicious, I want to go back there tomorrow!! We had a lot of fun and our bellies were full and happy. It was a great Friday night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later Daddy read us books before bed. Best part of our day!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment