Monday, February 8, 2016

This is how Mama found us sleeping this morning. I was with Kai and Lucy was with Finn. We just can't all sleep in our own beds every night. Sometimes we have to switch it up a little bit. Plus we just love each other!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

This morning at my school Mama saw them burning the palms for Ash Wednesday. She's never actually seen them burning the palms...

Untitled

Untitled

This morning Mama and Jax got to check out some of my beautiful art work on the wall at school. I'm pretty proud of these things!

                 Untitled

Untitled

After we dropped Finn off Mama and I headed to Home Depot. I didn't want to go there but once we were there I had a great time! Sometimes I forget how much I love that store. There is so much to check out. Did you know they have big boo's riding around that store!!??

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

I had a great day at school today. We learned all kinds of great things about this season. We read "Mimi's first Mardi Gras" and "Today is Monday in Louisiana". We talked about Fat Tuesday and Mardi Gras and we even created beautiful masks with purple and green colors, feathers and sparkles. Mama has been showing us pictures and videos of all the floats and parades happening in New Orleans right now. I sure hope we can visit there some time soon! When we got out of school Mama let us run around with some of our friends for a little while. We had fun, then we realized that we were hungry and we wanted to go home for lunch!

Untitled

                Untitled

Tonight we did some playing. I got to open the doors with my special keys. Then I did some major running around and playing with my brothers.

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Then Mama headed out to her friend Miss Steph's house in DC to celebrate Chinese New Year with some of her friends. Miss Steph did all the cooking and Mama said it sure was delicious. I can't wait to celebrate Chinese New Year this weekend with my family!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment