Wednesday, February 10, 2016

This morning Everyone went to take Finn to school. We ran into his best buddy Charlie on the way in. Then Mama and Jax dropped me off at school then met me over at mass for Ash Wednesday. It was fun seeing them in there with me and my schoolmates.

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I was really happy to see Mama and Jax after school. I brought home my Valentine for Daddy (and Mama)

                  Untitled

For dinner we had a lovely salmon, cucumbers, rice and edamame. Unfortunately I ate only edamame. Everyone else said that dinner was very yummy. I trust them! Then we did lots of running around and wrestling, much to mama's dismay! It was a good day with my brothers!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment