Saturday, April 2, 2016

It sure isn't Florida but at least we woke up to a little bit of Spring today at home! There are flowers blooming, the grass is getting greener and even our little baby tree that we planted last year is getting little buds and flowers on it!

                 Untitled

After Mama ran all her errands and did all of our grocery shopping we all headed to Kai's soccer game at Takoma Middle School. Finn and I did some racing up and down the big hill!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

I played really well today! I hustled and ran around and blocked and just had a lot of fun playing with my friends! And even Nana, Papi, Auntie Nay Nay and Harvey came to cheer me on!!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We had lots of fun hanging with our family while we cheered Kai on in his game! It was fun seeing everyone. They sure missed us while we were in Florida!

                Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we got home Jax fell asleep, Finn wanted to chill out inside and I decided to go outside and play with my pals Brenden, Colin and Joseph! We played Star Wars Bat Man! It was lots of fun and we enjoyed hanging outside for a long time! Then I came home right around time for Mama to make dinner...

Untitled

                Untitled

Nana and Papi came back for our celebration that I won my soccer game. But I told them that they had to come over for a celebration even if I lost. We had fun running around, eating dinner and especially having dessert!! It was good to see them so much today!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment