Tuesday, April 12, 2016

This morning Mama took us to Five Below so that I could pick out a special prize for leaning how to wipe my own bum...probably a little TMI but what can we say? I got some Ninja Turtle squishers and some Swedish Fish to eat. We also found a special Skylanders pack for Kai. I think he's gonna love it!

Untitled

                  Untitled

I was so excited to see everyone when I got out of school and then I was even more excited when Finn gave me the super cool Skylander pack that he picked out for me at the store today. I sure am a lucky boy because I have the best, most thoughtful little brothers around!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

It was so nice when we got home so Mama and I played outside while Kai and Finn tried out the new Skylanders on the Wii. Kai even showed Finn how to play with him. Then my big brothers came and joined me to play airplanes outside. We were out there all afternoon until it was time to head to Kai's baseball practice.

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

It was fun hanging out at Kai's practice. Jax and I had fun playing then we saw our friend Colin. His big brother was practicing too. It was fun to run around and play hide and seek with him! Until it got too chilly and Daddy took us to the car to warm up and watch a show!

Untitled

Untitled


I had fun at practice tonight. Coach Mick helped me, Liam and another boy practice our throwing, our catching and our batting. Then we played some fun drill type games with our team. We all did really well and we had fun and that was really the best part! Plus Daddy was back from Philly and at my practice and that made me really happy!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Then it was time to go to bed. Daddy read us stories but Finn was so sleepy he couldn't keep his eyes open. He just had to go to sleep! It was a good day...

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment