Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This morning we woke up to frost on the car windows. This is NOT what we signed up for. We thought when we came back from Florida we'd have some Spring weather...I told Mama on the way into school, I wish we were back in Florida! I can't wait to go back!!

                 Untitled

This morning Jax and I pretended we were driving motorcycles in the elevator of my school. We are really silly sometimes...

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I headed to Miss Ann Marie's house so Mama could get her hair done. I had lots of fun there. I saw the doggie, Bianca, I played with my cars, Miss Ann Marie gave me cookies to eat...clearly they were bigger than my mouth but I insisted on stuffing them in there and saying, "I COOKIE MONSTER". Mama says I'm a little comedian! Then I pulled a foot stool up to watch Mama get her hair washed. It smelled really good!

               Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

And then I passed out in the car on the way to pick up Finn. Life on the road is a tough job!

                 Untitled

I was as cute as ever when Mama and Jax came to get me from school. I had some nice pictures to bring home and then I got to play outside with my friends for a little while as Jax sat back in the stroller while he tried to wake up a little.

                Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

After the gang picked me up from school Mama said we had to go to Staples. I was NOT happy about this and I complained like a teenager the whole time. Who knew that going to Staples for approximately 7 minutes was such a traumatic event for children. When we found the "easy" buttons we got a good chuckle though! It ended up being pretty painless. Don't tell Mama that though!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                Untitled

Then it was time for Finn's T-Ball practice! Kai and I were excited to see that there was a pretty cool playground there at the field. 

                  Untitled

I got right in there with my team. We started with some warm ups including jumping jacks, push up's and a run around the field. Then it was time to learn how to play the field! We got to run bases and cover the bases and field the ball and then we each got to hit and run the bases. Mama said I did a great job. She was really proud of me and I even made a new friend named Billy! I liked it. I'm looking forward to our game on Friday!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Later we all got to play a new card game called "Chomp"! It was so much fun and it's a quick game. We hope we can teach Grandma how to play it with us soon!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then Mama finished the gala basket for my school. I think it looks pretty cool!

                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment