Monday, April 11, 2016

This morning I got to show Mama and Jax the rainbow we made out of all the items that me and my classmates brought in for our Noah's Ark we're working on. Mama said it looked REALLY good. She was really proud of it and so was I!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Today Mama and I headed home after dropping Finn off. It's been a long time since we had no errands we had to run! I got to play in my downstairs playroom. I got to play in my upstairs playroom. I just played, and played and played! What a fun morning Mama and I had together!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I ate Daddy's leftover chicken wings. Mama said that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, whatever that means. I love me some chicken wings! And I look like a little monkey while I eat them!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


Tonight Daddy is in Philadelphia for work so we all went to my soccer practice. Mama even brought Lucy with us so she could sniff and walk around! I had a ton of fun, lots of good practicing and I loved seeing all my buddies. Jax played with Finn and Emmet. They ate snacks and helped Mama walk Lucy around the track a few times. Then they even played some soccer themselves. It was a great Spring night!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

When we got home Mama made us a special treat with dinner. We had garlic butter baked crab legs. We pretty much only eat Maryland crabs but this was a fun treat. Mama and Kai are crab eating partners. Jax and I had a bunch too but not as much as our crabby brother Kai! We sure did miss Daddy tonight, we can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment