Friday, April 22, 2016

Today is Earth Day! And we celebrated at school by making a really cool bulletin board with the earth and our hand prints and what we do for the Earth...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Today was also the truck touch at my school! I was really happy to see Mama and Jax there.

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I was so excited to check out the truck touch at Finn's school! The digger was so cool. I got to sit in the dump truck and see the tow truck and a presentation by the digger driver and the Pepco truck driver go up into the cherry picker. He went SO high up! I got to see the police car and I got in a pick up truck and I pretended to drive a jeep. It was so much fun!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

After the truck touch Mama and I had to go to Giant to get some water. I wanted to lift the bottle into the cart but Mama said I couldn't so I helped with other things...

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

When we got to Finn's school to pick him up I pointed out the beautiful flowers in the courtyard down below. Mama agreed that they looked mighty nice!

Untitled

After school my buddy Conall came over to play with us! It was fun to have a friend over. We played all around the house and had some snacks. Then it was time for us all to head to the field for T Ball and baseball!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I was a little nervous to go to T Ball tonight but as soon as we got to the field I was having fun! I got to see my friends and we played a great game! I even got a ball in the outfield!! I'm getting better all the time.

                 Untitled

While Finn played his game I got to run around with Conall and all our other friends out on the field. It was a bit cloudy out but it wasn't cold and it wasn't hot so it was just right for us to have some fun!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

We had so much fun running around, having dinner and playing ball. It was another great Friday night on the field!

                   Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                    Untitled

When we got home everyone was dirty and exhausted. We took a shower while Mama and Lucy went for a walk. Then Mama and Daddy said that we could all stay up late but my brothers were so tired that Finn and Jax both asked if they could go to sleep...they must be sleepy little monkeys! I stayed up until 10 o'clock!! It sure was a good Friday!

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment