Friday, April 29, 2016

Today Mama got to see some of my art work up at school and she and Jax were really impressed! My butterfly was up. It was me in the middle and then a butterfly that I painted. It was beautiful! I also made a hungry caterpillar. Jax liked that one best. Mama said it was awesome and she loved it!

Untitled

Untitled

Today I had a half day of school but when school got out I got to go to the school hall for pizza, cookies and a performance by the Great Zucchini!! It was so much fun and hilarious. I had a great time! It was the perfect way to spend a half day of school!!

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time to head up to the field for baseball and T Ball games! I was so happy to pull up a chair with Daddy, have some popcorn and hang out. Oh and run around with the kids and play at the park and eat a hot dog and have so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

I played really well in my game and when I was done I got to have a hot dog straight off the grill! Then we ran around and played while Kai played his game!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

I had a lot of fun tonight too! I got to run around while Finn played his game. Then It was was turn to play. We had a great time in our game and I had a couple of good hits! Then I got to have my burger straight off the grill and I got to finish Jax's ice cream. It was another great Friday night on the field!!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment