Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Today I went with Mama to Total Wine. I am such a big helper! I counted all the bottles and helped Mama put them on the belt to pay. I don't think the cranky cashier was thrilled with it but it seems like all the cashiers there are never happy. Who could not be nice to this face?

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I was really happy to see Jax and Mama after school. It was a beautiful day and I had so much fun at school today!

                 Untitled 

                   Untitled

We did some playing at home. Jax had a lot of fun...or made a giant mess, whatever you want to call it. It was like a mountain of cars and trucks!

                  Untitled

Then we went to Finn's T Ball practice. I liked watching him. Jax and I ran around and I brought my scooter to play with.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled


I did really well at practice tonight! I had some good hits, I ran the bases well and I even did well practicing catching the ball. It was a good T Ball practice and we're all ready for our game on Friday night!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment