Monday, April 18, 2016

Today is Teacher Appreciation Day at my school so to show Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Gaalswyk how much I appreciate them I brought them tulips and a small little chocolate treat. Mrs. Gaalswyk told me that those are her favorite flowers. I think my teachers were really happy with all the goodies they got from all of us kids!

                 Untitled

                Untitled

While Finn was at school Mama and I did some running around. First we went to Giant. I got to scan our items. Then I played with my ham sample. 

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we went to Target. I found a hat that made me look like Grandma! I said, "look Mama, I Gramma!" Mama thought that was really funny!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I had a really great day at school and boy was it warm out. We got to play outside and run around. It was a great day!

                  Untitled

Tonight Daddy was home in time to take Kai to his soccer practice. So Jax, Daddy and Kai went up to the field while I stayed home with Mama. I helped Mama make dinner and we hung out and had fun. Sometimes it's nice to just have some one on one time with my Mama!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

At practice I did really well! Coach Mick even told Daddy how proud he was of me at the last game and how hard I've been playing! While I was practicing Jax got to play with his best buddy Emmet. It was a great night on the field!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

When everyone got home Mama and I served our chicken taco's that we made! Boy were they delicious! Everyone tore them up and had seconds and thirds! I like helping Mama cook and it was a great dinner!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment