Wednesday, April 27, 2016

This morning when Jax and Mama dropped me off at school Jax entertained himself by making funny faces in the bathroom mirror. He's a nut!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home we got a surprise visit from Grandma. She stopped by to drop off some rockfish for us. Yum, we can't wait to eat it!!

Untitled

Then we ran to the store to get a few things. I'm such a great helper!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After school I got to run around with my friends outside while Jax slept in Mama's arms. He was one sleepy little boy! I had fun with all my classmates!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                Untitled

Later Auntie Nay Nay came by to see us. My friend Joseph also came over to play. We ran around, we played some iPad, some Wii and some board games. It was a great play. Finn helped Mama make dinner and Auntie hung out with us while we ate. It was good to see her. We've missed her!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment