Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This morning we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to play. When we got there I wanted to look for the crocodile in the bushes. I found him!! I'm glad he didn't bite me! Then we played a game with Grandma.

Untitled

Untitled

Then Finn and I played with some toys and we played memory and go fish with Grandma. I didn't cheat...that much.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we did a little playing with our food!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we played with blocks and more toys and then we watched some shows. We had such a fun day hanging out with our Grandma!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home Jax was asleep in the back and Daddy was picking up Kai at school so I climbed up front with Mama to hang out while we waited. I like playing in the front seat of the car! And taking selfies!!

Untitled

Later my baseball practice was cancelled because it was just too cold outside so we got to have MeMa and PopPop over for dinner and boy was it our lucky night because they brought over Ledo's pizza!!! And it was so nice to see them after so long. We sure have missed them.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We had dinner, we played, Kai did homework, MeMa and PopPop read to us. It was a great night!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment